Friday, August 21, 2009

Plan Toys


I was a fan of Plan Toys before I even knew who they were. Last Christmas my mom got the boys the cutest snail roll a long toy & I just fell in love.


When we got the chance to review a new Plan Toy, I was likely more excited than the kids! I love that Plan Toys are safe, smart & green toy company. I feel safe with my children playing with them, I don't have to worry about recalls, or lead poisoning. I know these are not only safe, but quality toys that will last many children after than.

Andy got to check out their new play bus and I have to say, I don't know who loved it more, him or myself!









Check out Plan Toys to see all their adorable toys, games & childrens items. These will definitely be under our Christmas tree again this year!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kayden would love that bus! I think a couple of these toys are going to be under our Christmas tree this year! Not cheap plastic toys...you cant beat that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. My kids would love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really like that!! I may have to start xmas shopping early :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.