Thursday, August 27, 2009

Boom Blox Bash Party



We got a chance to check out the new Boom Blox Bash Party for Wii awhile ago.

EA Games has yet again, created a graphically delightful game. Developed with Steven Spielberg, this game has color, chaos, puzzles, explosions and all around alot of different options.

You can check out over 400 levels, play the Ultimate Party Experience, laugh at the tons of funny characters & all around create & knock down some chaotic blocks in this sequel to the original, award winning Boom Blox.

You can now build your own levels, as well as download new levels with a simple press of a button. EA games has created another best selling with this Boom Bash Blox Party game for Wii.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh I want that! LOL I have the first one but havent played it in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.