Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Graco Diaper Bag Winners ( 4 winners)

Alright. I've used Random.org to draw FOUR winners for the Graco Diaper bag, in the Darius design & here they are!!

15-
sierra said... 15

2 extra entry



32-
Jess said... 32

following your blog!



10-
star790623 said... 10

I follow you :)



51-
Anne said... 51

twitter follower amolino


Interesting fact, Jess, your name came up THREE times & Sierra, you won twice as well!!!


Congratulations ladies! I'll be in touch shortly!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Three times?! Wow! I also won another contest on another blog a couple days ago..and there were hundreds of entries. Must be my lucky week! Maybe I should play the lottery!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Deborah

    http://maternitymotherhood.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Deborah

    http://maternitymotherhood.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wondering if there was an update on this? I havent heard anything since reading that I won. Sorry if I missed something. I was hoping to give the bag to my sister who just had a baby. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.