Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dear winners!!! ( 3 posted!!!)

Nope, I didnt forget about posting my winners for Ballerina bells, Proactiv & Meaningful Beauty. I've been having some slight health problems & was at the doctor getting some tests run & I knew you'd all be understanding enough to wait on me!!

So here goes-

Proactiv-


Just For Me And You-Megan&Erica said... 21

Twittered here: http://twitter.com/JustForMeAndYou/status/2498135538


Meaningful Beauty-


Halifax said... 18

Daily tweet http://twitter.com/juan_hurrican/status/2447935319


Ballerina Bells-


star790623 said... 28

I like the coco berry tutu :)



I'll be contacting all of you in just a few & you'll have until MONDAY to respond to me before I have to pick a new winner!! Thanks to everyone who entered, Guthy Renker for sponsoring the 2 amazing facial care lines & to Rachel over at Ballerina Bells for contacting me!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.