Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cotton Babies/BumGenius


We use cloth diapers on both boys. I've tried tons of them!!! With big chunky legged Ryan I had more difficulty than with Andy.

One of our favorites has always been Bum Genius diapers. Especially the 3-1 size all in ones. Ryan wore his from newborn til he outgrew it in the legs.

Here are features from the new 3.0 Bum Genius One Size AIO-


New 3.0 features:
  • Redesigned stretchy tabs - trimmer, yet snug and comfortable
  • Wider slot - easier stuffing and removing insert
  • New insert stopper - keeps clothes dry
  • Return of the extra-small - fold down insert stopper for shorter rise
  • Bundled with newborn insert - less bulk for little babies
  • Grippier hook and loop - stays put and looks good


  • Photobucket

    I absolutely love these diapers! They are soft, easy to use, easy to clean, easier than a disposable even!!

    The only problem I have with these is, the size. I have big kids, so Ryan had outgrown his one size by 12 months old!!! If they made them in even BIGGER sizes, for those chunky legged babies like mine, I can honestly say I wouldnt use anything BUT these on BOTH my boys!!!

    They come in 5 great colors to choose from & as always, are available at Cotton Babies. Which is one of the most reliable ( and one of my favorite!) places to shop not just for diapers, but baby gear, toys & even body products.


    Also check out my FAVORITE fitted diaper, a Bamboo Fitted, by BG of course.

    Photobucket

    When they say silky soft, they arent kidding. I held on to these as long as I could & even let the kids go with out a cover because these trim soft diapers were soooo sweet to see!!!

    Check out the great line on BumGenius diapers over at Cotton Babies for your own sweet bums at home!






    Photobucket

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
    It makes me feel good about myself.