Monday, June 15, 2009

Wonder Pets! Ollies Slumber Party


Andy, Ryan I got the chance to review the new Wonder Pets! DVD recently.

Its a great 90 minute video of the TV Series by the same name which features lovable Ming-Ming,Ollie, Linny & Tuck.

The wonder pets explore their first sleep over in an adorable episode about teamwork & counting sheep, while they save a penguin & a dalmatian in another.

I've actually grown to love Wonder Pets as a mother because Andy now walks around talking about Team Work!!! Which is an important lesson the Wonder Pets teach in every episode.

This DVD became available for purchase on July 9th for a price of $16.99. Its simply sweet & I definately recommend checking it out next time your kids deserve a movie fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.