Friday, June 19, 2009

Sheer Miracle

I think that everyone, makeup wearers, or not, have heard about the benefits of mineral makeup by now. I've recently come across Sheer Miracle makeups and wow, they've won me over with their amazing products. I got to try out several of their amazing products & am going to give you a play by play review!!


I got the amazing chance to try their foundation & bronzer, along with some finishing powder.(Which I would rename "dust" because it is as perfect as pixie dust!) I want to start by saying, I think I have worn powder/foundation/concealer all of 30 days of my entire life. I never have, I've been lucky enough to have great skin which only occasionally needs some cover up spots on random blemishes. Part of the reason I never liked it was the fake skin/powdery/cakey look that it gives so I was curious as to what made this mineral foundation so great.

I have to say, a little goes a LONG way!!! It covered a few little red spots I had on my chin perfectly & blended well. I love the fact that this foundation is high in SPF, its almost waterproof! Of course, its never tested on animals ( very important!) It covers not only skin blemishes but rosacea and spider veins with out clogging pores! One of the most interesting facts about Sheer Minerals is that its safe to use on skin that's been treated, be it plastic surgery, a laser treatment or even chemical peels. Its non organic, so it cant mold or "go bad" like typical store bought makeups. The fact that its that gentle & actually GOOD for skin is amazing to me, that's something all makeup should be, but rarely are!

Next I tried the bronzer. I am a bronzer girl. I don't leave the house with out a touch. I could wear nothing but bronzer for the rest of my life & be OK with that. Gorgeous. It gave me the perfect blend of brown dewy skin that I like. No orange, no clumping or fake bake look, just a nice, natural not over done sunkissed glow.

I have to say, my favorite part comes next.. Finishing Powder. I. Love.It. Period. My skin was GLOWING. It looked like I just came back from a month of vacation BY MYSELF..I was THAT glow happy!!!! And I only used a speck across me entire face!


I am an exfoliater by nature. Every scrub, every product, every brush, tool, you name it. If it exfoliates, I've tried it! Sheer Miracle has created a reusable home dermabrasion system.The Miracle Peel Cloth, check out this amazing information about this even more amazing product.


What Your Miracle Peel Cloth Does

It safely exfoliates the upper layer of your skin, which is called stratum corneum. This is the whole purpose of costly micro-dermabrasion peels and chemical peels (glycolic acid, salicylic acid and enzyme peels).

Skin exfoliation is a naturally occurring physiological process; dead surface skin cells, naturally slough off and reveal new skin cells. However, natural skin exfoliation sometimes needs assistance. For example, when the skin type is oily, the skin has difficulty exfoliating or sloughing off the dead skin cells due to the sticky nature of oil. When the skin type is dry, dead skin accumulates quickly creating a dull, grey appearance to the skin, in addition to inhibiting effective natural skin exfoliation and needed moisture absorption.

Unless you have exceptionally sensitive skin, mature skin or a skin disorder of some kind, you will benefit from regular skin exfoliation. You can gently yet deeply exfoliate your skin with our Miracle Peel Cloth.

The Miracle Peel Cloth improves:

  • Acne
  • Acne scars
  • Age spots
  • Blackheads
  • Brown spots
  • Discolorations
  • Dry skin
  • Dull skin
  • Stretch Marks
  • Freckles
  • Fine lines
  • Hyper Pigmentation
  • Red spots
  • Rough uneven skin
  • Scars
  • Sun damaged skin
  • Enlarged pores

It's AMAZING.

Last but not least, is this incredible Miracle Repair Oil.



Emu Oil has been used for a long time, but check out these reviews as its popularity has been increasing in the public eye.

"Emu Oil makes you glow on Day One. Raved about in Vogue, adored by Oprah, Goldie Hawn, Angela Lansbury and Demi Moore...it's considered one of the biggest beauty secrets from Down Under. If the idea of Botox injections has you running the other way, ease into aging naturally." - Chicago Tribune

"For aging skin, the benefits are a Emu dream come true!" - Harper's Bazaar

"Lines, creases and wrinkles will vanish instantly." - Allure

"Emu oil moisturizes dry, sunburned, rough, chapped and cracked skin." - Skin INC

"Rebalances the lipid fatty acid composition in dry, aged skin." - DCI

"Emu oil practically erases fine lines." - Los Angeles Times

"Make-Up artists apply Emu Oil on Demi Moore, Goldie Hawn, Beyonce." - Dan's Papers Bridgehampton N.Y.

"Beauty Phenomenon! Emu oil is a powerful moisturizer that penetrates deep into the skin. Studies done at Boston University have shown that emu oil may actually stimulate skin cell regeneration and help reduce wrinkles and sagging." - Vogue Magazine

"Balance's the skin's composition, giving it a youthful, healthier appearance." - Harper's Bazaar


I am officially a Sheer Miracles JUNKIE!! I cant & wont go back. Luckily, one of my readers will win a $50 gift certificate to Sheer Miracles to try for themselves!!!

Here is how to enter-

Visit Sheer Miracles & tell me what you would buy with $50!

You can get extra entries by;
-Following me
-Following me on Twitter
-Tweeting about this giveaway.




38 comments:

  1. Twittered here: http://twitter.com/JustForMeAndYou/status/2237625234

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh! I want the mineral foundation and mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Claire, I would try the mineral makeup starter kit and the bronzer. I have been dying to try the mineral makeup and your reviews made it sound terrific. Fingers crossed! Mischa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd probably get the Black Mascara by Blinc and an Eyeshadow set, or the Intensive Hydrating Serum and a shadow :-) Can't choose which one yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow you on twitter (juan_hurrican)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tweeted http://twitter.com/juan_hurrican/status/2238474864

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am following you on twitter! MB

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd get the Mineral Starter set and some bronzer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Follow you on Twitter- GiselaElizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a sucker for mascara and bronzer, so that is what I would get.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you here (and there and everywhere)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you on twitter (as KatieQ89123)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhh I would so try the starter kit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i follow you on facebook (its jess mom2my4beebees)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd buy a starter kit!!
    -Ann

    ReplyDelete
  16. Follow you on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would get the whole shebang set! I want it all!!! Because once again, MY FACE LOOKS LIKE SHIT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would get the Mineral Makeup Starter Set.

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a follower.

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Follower on Twitter @aikychien

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/aikychien/status/2472460876

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.