Sunday, June 14, 2009

Seventh Generation Spring Cleaning!


I have always been eco conscious, but luckily, products like Seventh Generation are making it easy for EVERYONE to be eco conscious & eco friendly.

Seventh Generation recently sent me over a generous box of goodies & we are making the complete switch to ALL Seventh Generation products in our home.



Glass Cleaner - Grapefruit
All-Purpose Cleaner - Green Mandarin
Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Emerald
Shower Cleaner - Green Mandarin
Tub & Tile Cleaner
Kitchen Cleaner
(2) Natural Paper Towels - 120 Count
Reusable Tote

I'm in love! I'm not a fan of typical cleansers odor, so I typically use vinegar, so Seventh Generation is a nice change of scent, not to mention how WELL everything works!!! I absolutely love the Tub & Tile cleaner. It's my favorite products, hands down. Although I will say, I like the green mandarin scent in the all purpose cleanser too!!

I love that Seventh Generation products are eco friendly. I know that using them I'm helping preserve the earth for generations to come, yet I feel safe using it in a household with small children & pets. These products don't send out harmful fumes either. I can actually shut myself in the bathroom while I clean with out walking out insisting Bugs Bunny was in there talking to me!

One of my readers will win everything you see above as well! The whole goodie bag!!! Here is what you have to do to enter..

Visit Seventh Generation & sign up for their Newsletter! (Link me so I can check!)

You can gain extra entries after completing the newsletter requirement by doing the following,

1- Tell me what product is a must have from Seventh Generation.
2- Tell me a fact you learned from their site.
3- Follow me.
4- Follow me on Twitter.
5- Tweet about this Giveaway!

I'll draw a winner on July 1st, 2009! Good Luck!

39 comments:

  1. Joined their newsletter... http://www.seventhgeneration.com/list/thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't live without their dishwasher detergent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for their newsletter http://www.seventhgeneration.com/list/thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shower cleaner would be a must have for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twittered here: http://twitter.com/JustForMeAndYou/status/2171431281

    ReplyDelete
  6. The liquid dish soap (Lavender/Mint) is a must-have from Seventh Generation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up for newsletter. (Sorry, this should have been above my previous post!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something I learned from their site is "There are 70,000 different kinds of soil in the United States".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I (abbyful) Twitter followed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I followed (google friend connect).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tweeted http://twitter.com/abbyful/status/2171513605

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am already signed up for their newsletter! I love the laundry detergent

    ReplyDelete
  13. I joined their newsletter.. http://www.seventhgeneration.com/thank-you?sid=119477

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use their diapers, when I don't use cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I learned the difference between soap and detergent on their site.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Following you on Twitter...

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://www.seventhgeneration.com/list/thankyou

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The tub and tile cleaner would be a must have for me.

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I learned ...In Seventh Generation’s Natural Glass and Surface Cleaner, we have opted to limit the chemicals included to only those that are non-toxic...

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. new follower

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. follow on twitter
    zebastyandylan

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. tweet
    http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/2259951868

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aww man I tried to sign up for the newsletter but its down for maintenance. I really want to join their site so I will later.

    ReplyDelete
  24. http://www.seventhgeneration.com/list/thankyou I signed up for the newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would get the carpet cleaner since with my dog and kids my carpet is a mess

    ReplyDelete
  26. i follow you on facebook (its jess mom2my4beebees)

    ReplyDelete
  27. K I am a geek and didnt know how to link so here is a copy of the email they sent
    Dear glittermomto6,

    Thank you for joining the Seventh Generation Nation.

    This e-mail confirms that you have joined the Nation. You should be logged in to the site already, but we are providing you with your username and password below for your convenience.

    username: glittermomto6
    password: ********

    Now that you have joined the Seventh Generation Nation, you can post to forums, comment on blog posts, post product reviews, and save with coupons available only to Seventh Generation Nation members.

    If you have any questions, please contact us at info@seventhgeneration.com or call us at 800.456.1191

    Thank you,
    The Team at Seventh Generation

    ReplyDelete
  28. Extra Entry - I LOVE LOVE LOVE their dish washing liquid. It is super gentle and great because you know it is natural. It is all I use =0)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Extra Entry - I am a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.