Tuesday, June 23, 2009


I don't really know what I have to say right now.

I have a lot to say, but most of it I probably shouldn't.

It's funny, how people from our past can still be such an important part of you, even when life has changed in 5 million ways since it was their time.

You might not see them, or talk to them much. But they're presence, thoughts of them, they're always there.

You see a place & think of them, or a smell brings back a memory.

You'll always be in my thoughts, heart & prayers. You've always been one of the strongest, most positive people & you've encouraged alot out of me when when I resisted as a silly girl.

Thank you. I don't think you have any idea how special you always have been to me & I doubt I'll ever tell you. This is likely the best I'll ever do.

You'll come through this, and hey.. bald is kinda in for the summer, right??

Always have, always will!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I always say scent is the strongest form of memory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should do the trick my dear, message sent. I can agree that there are always THOSE people in anyones life.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.