Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Halo Pet Food



I have always been an animal person, as most of you know. I pride myself on feeding quality food, not buying from Puppy Mill supportive chains & try to make sure that in terms of nutrition, my pets arent getting Bobs Best Beef Scraped off-a-floor.

Have you ever read the back of a $0.50 can of pet food? Let me tell you, its pretty disgusting. As most of us know, it smells disgusting too! Have you ever stopped to think "Wow, I'd NEVER eat that.. WHY SHOULD MY PET?"

I have!

For the first time my old pet food has been surpassed FAR beyond any expectation that I could have ever guessed capable in the animal food industry.

Check out this AMAZING video to give you a sneek peek for what Halo, Purely for Pets has to offer-



WOW.
Call me crazy but I might swap MY soup out for Halos new Stew!!! confused smileys

My dog Echo is pretty old & has had one tough life. Its been difficult to find dry food for her as they years have gone by but Halos Dry Food for dogs has the perfect blend of small pieces, meat, eggs & vegetables. Check out their ingredient list!



Ingredients: Chicken, Whole Dried Eggs, Pea Protein, Oats, Vegetable Broth, Pearled Barley, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Pea Flour, Chicken Liver, Wild Salmon, Flaxseed, Salmon Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Blueberries, Green Beans, Carrots, Cranberries, Zucchini, Alfalfa, Inulin, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Folic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Bitartrate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum, Enterococcous Faecium, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Sodium Selenite.

Echo also has a hard time with most treats but she has fallen in love with their Freeze Dried Chicken Breast treats.


It's amazing, it looks like the chicken I put on my fajitas to be quite honest!! I'll admit it, I'm tempted to try one. You can be sure you will all be the first to know if I do, and hey, its actual real ingredients in Halos products, so it technically isn't even "eating dog food" Its eating REAL food!!

Halo also has a great line of Supplements. They have it all, from Hip & Joint Health, to Dream Coat, Vit. C & Daily Greens. They have something for each animal, big & small &many can even be added to your other creatures foods!

I have to say, since switching Echo to Halo we've seem a dramatic difference in her. As some of you know, she is a puppy mill rescue & shes been abused & is VERY skittish! I'll say that more than one person has said " I think your wrong, she isn't that old, she has ALOT of life left in her!" since we've began Echo on Halos products.

She is happier, has more energy & spunk & she actually smells better ( ohthankgod) I dont have enough time in a day to say all the good things I have to say about Halo & their amazing food for pets. If you have a pet that you care about I STRONGLY recommend you look for a local store, or order a trial package online.


Just give it a shot, what do you have to lose?
Nothing, however, your pet has ALOT to gain!


I also want to say a HUGE Thank you to Christina & David over at Halo Pets. Echo would also like to say thank you, it took Halo products to bring out that bit of spunk she had been hiding from us for the last year or so!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    We have just added your latest post "Are Muffins Just Ugly Cupcakes? Where DO squirrels poop?" to our Directory of Pets . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


    Warm Regards

    Petgarden.info Team

    http://www.petgarden.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    We have just added your latest post "Are Muffins Just Ugly Cupcakes? Where DO squirrels poop?" to our Directory of Pets . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


    Warm Regards

    Petgarden.info Team

    http://www.petgarden.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feed my cats mostly Halo recently, but they do eat other holistic cat food, most notably, Indigo Moon~they love that too. I read an ad for cat food 4/$1.00 & shuttered. I don't want my cats eating a bowl of beak & ash. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a pet just to feed Halo pet food. I watch the Halo sections on QVC even though I don't have a pet :X You know I love Ellen and she is the owner of Halo, that is how I got hooked, I know if we ever have a pet, it will get Halo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Betty

    http://smallpet.info

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.