Friday, June 19, 2009

Care Bears: Tell-Tale Tummies


I have loved the Care Bears since I was a little girl, so when I got the chance to review Care Bears: Tell-Tale Tummies
of course I said "YES!! I..er.. my kids would LOVE that!!!"

Sure enough I..um..Andy sat entranced in the TV saying "Lucky!!!" after the bear that was features in one of the episodes!

This adorable DVD features 8 GREAT episodes with a running time of 88 great minutes full of the lovable bears with their shining tummies & great powers to help!

My favorite, er, Andy's was definitely "Oopsy, the Hero" as he walked around giggling "Oopsy!!!" after words.

If you, um, your children, are lovers of the Care Bears
your in luck! This DVD was available for release on June 9th for a retail price of $14.98.

Did you know, the Care Bears will be rejoining CBS on Saturday mornings?? Be sure to keep an eye out for that as well!!!



1 comment:

  1. You're kidding, they'll be back on TV?? Awesome! My girls love them, I got a couple of the old school episodes on dvd.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.