Friday, June 26, 2009

Ballerina Bells


As most of you know, I will likely never have a daughter. Instead I drool over pink ruffles & lace & insist that I don't mind, all boys is good for me! I have however, been known to cave when I see Tutus for little girls.

I was a jazz dancer, my sister was a ballerina & the one thing I was always envious of was her beautiful tutu costumes. I often joke that if I dont have a daughter, when I turn a certian age I'll buy myself a tutu! (sad thing is, I likely will)

When Rachel, over at Ballerina Bells asked if, even though I dont have girls, would I be interested in working with her on her amazing line of tutus? I nearly jumped through the screen to hug her!

These ladies from ALL over make these amazing products & are a tried & true company that serves other moms, wives & women just life themselves.

I got to pick out my favorite Tutu for one of you to win!!



One of my LUCKY readers will win a Fruit Punch Tutu for their own little princess!!

Here is how to enter to win-

Visit Ballerina Bells & tell me your favorite item on their site.

Extra entries for;
-Following me.
-Following me on Twitter.
-Tweeting about this giveaway.

34 comments:

  1. I also love the Strawberry Mango. I don't have a daughter either, but this would be darling on my brand new niece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twittered here: https://twitter.com/JustForMeAndYou/status/2343969194

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tutu party package! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberry Mango! I like that one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow you on twitteR AS kATIEq89123

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh!! I want the Cupcake Confetti Tutu Outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the princess party girl set, the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooohhhh im in ... caelen has loooong outgrown hers lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Birthday Bash Tutu!

    itsonlyjc (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the strawberry mango!!
    erica.zimmerman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. twitter follower!
    twitter id: lacadazy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tweeted giveaway: http://twitter.com/lacadazy/status/2392741741

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have a daughter but a niece and she is such a girlie girl and would love something like this! I really like the pink kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i follow you on facebook (its jess mom2my4beebees)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool site! I like the strawberry mango.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one is my absoulte fave!
    http://ballerinabells.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15&products_id=138

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Roses are Red and Pink Kisses... wow they are all so beautiful and Ellie would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the strawberry mango!Love the site.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.