Thursday, June 4, 2009

Along Came You Book Review


I have always loved books, ever since I was a child.

When I was asked if I'd be interested in reviewing a book titled "Along Came You" by Karona Drummond, I was so excited! This sounded like a childrens book right up my alley.

The first thing I noticed was the adorable cover, the sparkles on the girls shirt & how it has my favorite style of illustrations.

This simply sweet book has beautiful illustrations on every page with simple messages through out the story ending in;


"Before you, I was me. I am still me. But you are with me. Life became amazing.. after you."

This is a gorgeous book with a great lesson for mothers, fathers, care givers and children alike.Mom will nod "Ah, that's so true!" page after page while children enjoy the glossy colorful pictures. I highly recommend this be a part of every child's library collection!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.