Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Since I'm back early, I thought I'd start by pulling all my winners to ease back into the blog mode..

So lets go!




The Kirkpatrick Project-

Mandy said...2 I have seen her write about her brothers or saw pics not sure which one on facebook lol....but thought to myself they look like fun!



Durex Remind me I'm a MOM-Shell-

The winners are-

Eileen,
Christina,
Janae,
MJMILLS,
Megan&Erica.










And SimaG-

Janae said... 28

Following you on Twitter.


CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!! I'll be in contact soon!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow Janae... you didn't win your brothers' CD!! LMAO. Buy.a.lottery.ticket.NOW :D Welcome home Claire :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.