Friday, May 8, 2009

VOTE FOR RYAN!!

Will you guys all help me out & vote for Ryan on a Baby Battles Contest??

He's on Page 4, the second from the left in the second to last row.

YES, you do have to register BUT you can vote ONCE A DAY.He's on the couch with a bib on!!!

If you guys could all just take ooonneee tiny second to vote (possibly each day??) for my little guy I would forever be in debt to you.. and hell..if he wins the $5,000..I'll do something special for everyone!!!!!

If you vote & have a blog of your own, leave me a comment letting me know so I can link to you, grab your button, or return the favor somehow!!!

If you repost this to your blog, you can have 3 extra entries in ANY and EVERY contest I post for the next 45 days!!!!! Just let me know you blogged with a link! =)

Thanks TONS!!

2 comments:

  1. can i have more pics of u plz

    dialsperm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh he's so cute! voting now!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.