Thursday, May 14, 2009

An update..


I just wanted you all to sleep better tonight knowing, I found Percy the other day!!!

He was tucked in the back of Andys police car. Under a bunch of magnet letters.. I looked there 4 times before. I SWEAR.

So, he's safe & sound back from his mission... for now!

As for me, this is Mikes first week of a SIX, yes 6 week break from school.

I've read three 300+ novels in the last 2 days, done NO dishes, only washed laundry & cleaned the bathroom.

I even installed my old Sims 2 and have been for some odd reason, being nice to my husband on the Sims instead of spending time with him in REAL life.. Hmmm.... So I've been MIA.. And to be honest, I probably will be for another day or so. Its nice to do nothing. I havent felt chatty, I've been working on my reviews when I am on the computer, but otherwise Andy & I have been gardening, I've been sitting, eating, reading & just flat out doing NOTHING.

Just the way I like it.

1 comment:

  1. juliek1994@aol.comMay 14, 2009 at 10:41 PM

    We all need some down time once in awhile! ENJOY it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.