Monday, May 11, 2009

Trendy Tadpole

I absolutely love things that aren't "the norm" for my kids clothing. Thank goodness I don't have girls because I'd be banging my head against the wall with all the "Princess" shirts there are out there!!!

When I saw The Trendy Tadpole I knew my time had come. As if the logo wasn't fitting enough..

Then I saw the shirts.. Oh yes. This was my kind of store!!! Both my boys are in that funny face/impossible to get a good picture stage but check em out anyway.. and yes, laugh at the faces they are making!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


These are adorably hilarious shirts for everyone from the newbie up to the child, all printed on my favorite AA tees to boot!

Guess what?? You guys can get them for your own rugrats TOO!!

Use code WHOLESALE for FIFTY.. yes.. 50% off your purchase! Then come back here & tell me what you bought, or which your favorite design is!!!

8 comments:

  1. Ok...my brother and his "g/f" are having a baby in October and they are both trainwrecks..like could have their own Vh-1 reality show trainwrecks. I must order the t-shirt that says "I'm going to need therapy"

    The second runner up is "these aren't the parents i ordered"

    I'm so mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the one Ryan has on!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. juliek1994@aol.comMay 11, 2009 at 10:19 PM

    My son REALLY REALLY REALLY wants me to buy him the AB-CD shirt... it is really cute! I would have bought it until it showed that shipping for ONE t-shirt would be $5.75! Maybe it would better if you wanted to buy more than one. They are really cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh I LOVE the
    AB/CD
    for those about to read we salute you!
    hehehe I NEED that one for Brianna.. I love the Oh snap too!! so many cute ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the one i would pick is a no brainer.. given my son's name..i would soooooo buy the "I Love Johnny Cash" t-shirt. Actually i will more than likely get it this week sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought two onesies- for the twins :)
    I got the two that Ashley mentioned LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought Ruby the "I Love Johnny Cash" onesie and the brown onesie with pink cherry blossoms. Jack was pissed that he didn't get a Johnny Cash shirt so now I need to go back and order him one too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought the "i love johnny cash" and the "boy in black" tees. dh also wants me to order "the clash".
    they are all so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.