Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Life,. Death & a BRUISE.

Today went a little something like this

((pry eyes open))

Shit Ryan..its 7AM!!!
((Ryan falls back asleep))

......well.. I'm up now.........

I reach for my Blackberry..

Oohh!! A mama contacted me about her awesome store & GORGEOUS Tutus!!!! .. I feel special..she reached out to ME!!!

(( Well crap..I cant go to sleep again NOW))

Get up.

blahblahblahblacoffeehblahblahblahcoldpizzablahblahblahBLAH...

Go to Urgent Care( my doc has kids quicker than me so she isn't ever in on Wed).. get X- Rays.. I have a severely bruised finger ( I KNEW it wasnt broken & I know form my Athletic Training experience how to buddy bandage & split but wanted an opinion..) Mention some tummy issues i'm having & get a...

((GASP)) YOUR NOT PREGNANT ARE YOU?!??!?!!
((insert horrified face here))

..Gee.. no I'm not but had I been, I'd officially be terrifed for both my life & my unborn childs.

Thanks bitch.

Come home, Mike goes to some appointments.

Comes home "Didja see the chickies hatched???? I saw em! Did you??"

I head outside to birdophile the Robins nest..

EEEEKKK I SEE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see one SWEET baby bird head pop out, mouth open & gapin gfor mama & I coo & run for my camera...

I stand a good distance away on a table creepily staring at the little birdies and when I go to hop off I SCREAM.. I nearly step on a dead mole, with its neck broken.

Thanks neighborhood cats!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way.. Mike did a pesticide b/c our bugs are OUT OF CONTROL and all it did was genocide the poor potato bugs ( Ok..I have called them potato bugs my ENTIRE life but when I googled them I got something WACK & Mike swears they're *called* Rollie Polies??) .. They all crawled out.. and then died on their backs & shriveled up & basically MELTED on my back porch.



Gorgeous. I'm scared to sit on my stoop now!

ANYWAY!!!

So.. .. Ah..I lost my train of thought. Go figure.

Basically I have a gimpy finger, the middle, right one. Yeah, all jokes about using it too much go HERE. We've been re-doing the living room to make it *lighter* and *brighter* which has been...intersting...

But uh..yep. Random is as Claire does..

ANYWAY! The POINT here my friends......

I'M BACK!!!

I have some super cool giveaways coming up.. Think Spring Cleaning , one of my FAVORITES.. A eco friendly clothing line, not to mention some super AMAZING stuff for MAMA!!!

..Don't even get Me started on the Tutus, DVDS and a certain company that you can BUILD A BEAR with!!!

Better stay tuned, who KNOWS what I might be throwing your way!!!

4 comments:

  1. I have always called them Rollie Pollies, too! :) Who knew they had a real name?
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rollie Polies indeed Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mike is right, they aren't potato bugs. comeon get real ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I call them Rollie Pollies, tell Mike he is WRONG! I am glad you are back, I love your randomness :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.