Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bang Bang.


..My head against a wall, that is!!


Today FLEW by, you dont even WANT to know what kind of madness we have had going on over here...Teething, drooling, poops, blondeness & holy crap we need to CLEEEAANN the crap out of this HOUSE!!!


BUT.. I just wanted to give a sneak for whats coming up tomorrow..


MUSIC LOVERS.. And not "Mary Had a Little Lamb" lovers..I mean real f-ing AWESOME music for ADULTS.


STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..Creepy tree.... Eh???

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That IS some kindof freaky. It looks like a woman was magically turned into a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! strange picture, I kind of can't stop looking at it! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.