Saturday, April 18, 2009

Small Talk Six

“6 animals (domestic, wild, or exotic) you think would be fun to own as pets.”

Okay.. I read the first one at Momdot & was like "Panda..dont they EAT YOU?!?!?!"

So I'm going to answer these as if the animals had absolutely NO chance of EVER snapping & attacking.. (((snort)) I really live in a dream world, dont I??

1-A sheepdog. Not too exciting, but I've always wanted one after my sister baby sat a teachers & I got to walk him & play with him as a kid =)


Bobby Pictures, Images and Photos

2- A bear..No wait.. they ate the Grizzly Man & HE was their FRIEND.. Okay ;-)
How about a ..... Mini Pony. I am obsessed with these little f-ers.. But THATS a post for another day!
mini pony Pictures, Images and Photos

3- A donkey. Just for the simple fact that I can say "No, I actually own that jackass!!!"
Photobucket




4- A cow. I dunno.. just always wanted one. Got bit bya cow once & my heart has been missing a lil sumthin ever since!

Photobucket


5- A monkey. No, not just any monkey.. I'm talking about one like the one on Passions, or Marcel from Friends . The type that would be my buddy & could make me Martinis.. I dont want the poo flinging type, but a martini making kind is a-ok with me!!!

monkey Pictures, Images and Photos

Hm.. I have way more than 6 but...

6- Sugar Gliders. Mike & I had plans to adopt 2 tiny joeysiblings when they were ready to leave mom, but the weirdo took forever & we ended up getting a cat& moving cross country LOL It'dprobably a good thing as we ended up having kids & moving alot but..I really did love everything about those little guys & maybe someday I'll fill my empty nest with those nocturnal bugs!
Sugar Glider Joey Pictures, Images and Photos


Check out Momdot for more, Small Talk Six!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Donkeys are really cute! I saw one at the Geauga County Fair 2 years ago that only had 3 legs. He was so freakin' cute! But a little temperamental, so we had to stay away from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Precious from Passions and the MarTimmy's they made...loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini ponies are so cute, I would love to have one too, and a monkey as well! Love the cow pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying out a comment from my phone lol.. my internet gave up on me ;(

    Anyway, I have pictures of sugar gliders running all over Brians back, it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.