Saturday, April 11, 2009

Small Talk Six



“6 breakfast foods that you love or hate.”

Believe me..I couldnt place these in an order if I tried, so they are just random..


1- Home made blueberry waffles

Photobucket


2- Sausage. Seriously. I love it.
Photobucket




3- Bacon. I like meat.What can I say..'
bacon Pictures, Images and Photos



4- Fritatta, made by..ME with FRESH salsa!


Photobucket

5-Home made blueberry muffins, with fresh blueberries!
Blueberry muffin Pictures, Images and Photos

6- Um.. Mulit Grain oatmeal, I get this REALLY good one & I absolutely LOVE it with a teaspoon of cane sugar, or jam!
oatmeal Pictures, Images and Photos
Check out Momdot for my Small Talk Six!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I can't believe I didn't see this somewhere sooner! Great breakfast list! I'm going to try and remember to play along next week, fun!
    {I LOVE anything blueberry!}

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.