Saturday, April 4, 2009

Skin Free

Sensitive skin runs in my family. My sisters skin is so sensitive she cant wear most perfumes, can only use one type of facial soap & even candles irritate her.

I have reasonably sensitive skin but not to her extreme, and poor Ryan seems to have gotten it the worst of my boys.

Both of them have eczema but Ryan's is REALLY bad some times.

It's SO hard to find a product that WORKS with out buying 50 different little bottles, or bars, or washes to find Yep, this works for him, but not for me. ONE product for all of us is exactly what we need, sensitive, gentle, doesn't contain harmful ingredients. I prefer to find something natural, but sometimes those selections are limited in stores, or else so pricey its ridiculous!

Welcome to Skin Free. Skin Free is 100% Natural Skin Care.

Check out this information-

Recommended for individuals with:
Extreme Dry Skin
Skin or Fragrance Allergies
Psoriasis
Dermatitis
Eczema
Pregnant Moms
Babies
The Elderly
Diabetics
Renal Patients
After Radiation or Chemotherapy

Skin Free is pharmacist formulated and doctor recommended patented formulas for delicate, sensitive and very dry or damaged skin.

All Natural, Vegan Ingredients
No Perfumes
No Petroleum Products
No Harmful Chemicals
No Steroids
No Colorants
No Greasy feeling
No Animal Testing, Cruelty Free

Okay, is it just me or does that read like a dream?? With all the scary information popping up lately about bath products its really hard to find something with 3, much less ALL of those qualifications!


They have tons of products, from Soap & Shampoo Bars, to After Shower Moisture Spritz, to Facial Care to Liquid Soap! If you need to replace one of your products, they have it. They have lines especially for eczema and their Extra Moisturizing Soap Bar was awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance in August, 2008! And guess what? This award winning bar of soap is $3.99!

I love this soap, it has no colors, or molds, or fancy smancy packaging. Its a simple cut bar in a box. You know that tight clean feeling you get from some softs, which feels great until you get out of the shower, and your skin feels tight & DRY. This just give syou the squeaky clean feeling, NO dryness! I used it on my hair tonight & it wasnt bad! I think my hair is too dry to use it with out a conditioner but my scalp feels great, my face is soft & smooth & the KP on the back of my arms is smoother from just TWO uses. The After Shower Spritz is fabulous! Did you know that most lotions only contain 5% of oil? The other 95% is water, additives, preservatives and fragrance. Yuck. This After Shower is 100% natural oils. The ingrediants list is all of THREE ingrediants long. Thats amazing considering the sweet, barely noticable scent it has to it.

Right now you can get free shipping, on your order of $25 or more at Skin Free, but the coolest thing is, Skin Free will be hitting Walgreens stores near you in the next month!! CVS.com and Drugstore.com already carry their products, if you dont want to order direct from Skin Free. But if you order directly, you can qualify for free shipping! They accept PayPal directly, which I LOVE and of course, while being affordable, healthy & natural, they are also



Skin Free is our new line of body care in this house. Its a line I feel good about using on myself AND my children. Thats something hard to find, or it was, before Skin Free!
I will be doing a GIVEAWAY for this awesome new line, so star entering & I'll re post what the package is when I get more info.
Heres how to enter-
Visit Skin Free and tell me something about their line.AND one product you'd like to try
You MUST do this to win!
You can gain extra entries, AFTER doing the required by-
-Following me
-Follow me on Twitter.
-Tweet about this giveaway.
-3 extra entries if you blog about this, linking both to my page & to Skin Free.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. OMG How awesome is this stuff. It is just what we need here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i am off to twit about this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the Eczema Relief Kit. My son Jack has horribly dry and extremely sensitive skin. This makes moisturizing difficult because he has reactions to a lot of different lotions. I have a hard time finding truly natural products that he won't break out from and that will really help his dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the excema relief kit. I have horrible excema on my hands and i think it would help. Elliana is now showing signs of excema too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.