Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MAM Contest!!

I was never a pacifier type of Mom.. Andy never cared for one, however Ryan has picked & chosen quite carefully & MAM it is for him.

This kid LOVES his MAM pacifiers, and lately, with the cute prints they've had coming out, I do too! Everything from Rockstar to Jungle Animals and even Jungle PRINT!



I feel good about using MAM products with my boys because their products are BPA free, which of course, is lovely. They're also affordable, if you have a paci kiddo, you go through them rapidly! They get dropped behind things, in things, lost, you can never find one when you need one & then have 10 when you dont need any! You drop it at the grocery store & ew, just throw that one away..Luckily, now we have a ton of the CUTE keepers/clips to prevent those grocery store disasters.

I just found out that they have new pacifier keepers that actually have a cover for the nipple!! AMAZING. I know when Ryans is hanging off of his coat, or shirt & he isnt using it, when we're in public places I worry about it brushing something germy, now you can just flip the cover over it, perfect!



Did you know MAM also makes the most adorable little toothbrushes for brushing those first tiny teeth??

I LOVE them. I previously had one of those cute, but tiny & hard to hold brushes for Ryans chompers. This has a long handle, which is great because really, its the parent doing the "actual" brushing and it gives you something to hold on to. Not to mention the bristles are nice & soft, just like you want for those little gums & the brush head is just the right size for tiny mouths, it isnt overwhelming yet it still covers more space than some baby brushes.


Some people have candy dishes in their house, I have pacifier dishes!

Photobucket
I've been flipping through pictures & came across one of my favorites.. of course, with a MAM in mouth..
Photobucket
Look at the rockstar hand!!!

Heres Ryan today, on his FIRST birthday!!









So here is the contest.. see this bottle??
It's a MAM full of M&M's. Whoever guesses the closest amount of M&Ms in the bottle will win their choice of a pacifier set from MAM, or a new Colic Free feeding bottle set!



No, that isnt the only picture..I thought I'd be helpful & give you some reference objects to help you size the bottle up...




Alright, get your guesses in! You can leave as many guesses as you want.
Even I dont know how many are in it, so it will be a suprise to all of us! Get your guesses in & April 25th I'll count (and eat..) and we'll see who had the closest guess!!!

42 comments:

  1. MaM brand was our favorite Mimi's (what we call Paci's lol) over here as well, I think I still have some unopened packages :X
    I guess 432

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my oldest was a baby, he was crazy about "binkies" {until he was almost 3!} and we had a pacifier dish too! Great way to keep track of them!

    Happy Birthday to your little guy!

    My guess is 168.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read that we can guess as many times as we want so I'm going to guess 234 too. Just cuz.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erik is my MaM boy...Nicholas was a Nuk baby. I do like the fun designs on the MaM brand!!!

    My guess is 265.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 350

    NUK babies here and my boys call them "meme's" too. My 3 yr just up and started calling them that a few years ago.

    We love NUK Starlight but they were discontinued. WHAAAAAAAAA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby is a MAM paci addict! I guess 266.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, let's see, I will have to guess 225.

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe that's too many, how about 183,

    ReplyDelete
  9. 127? Wow, that's hard...

    iluvchrisnlevi@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, I am getting the M&M's out for this one... I would say 192

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK , crap I already ate 30... so now I would say 222

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today I am feeling like guessing exactly 100.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well nothing is never on the nose like that so lets go with 102.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think the winner should get some m&m's too ... your blog is making me hungry today LOL
    I say 400

    ReplyDelete
  15. Today I am feeling like guessing 333 M&M's

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maybe that guess is way off so I am going to guess 83 this time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know maybe there are 246 M&M's in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's raining outside here today so I thought I would stop by and make another guess....196

    ReplyDelete
  19. So whoever posts doubles-- first guesser gets it right?? LOL ;0)

    Today I guess 117

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I am feeling like guess a bit today, I missed out the past few days. So I'm thinking 123.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Let's just guess 89 today, or night which ever you want to call it. It's 3:27am and I am still up.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh there is already a 168, hrm. How about 215!

    ReplyDelete
  23. 238! My baby has paci envy so we need some new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey it is still 4/25 on the West coast!

    346

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.