Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'd just like to say...

When they say disposable diapers can hold however many times their own weight in liquid..




They arent kidding.



Just ask my washing machine.. and all the childrens clothes..

And poor Ryan who wont have a dry blankie to go to bed with tonight...

Or ask my husband, who WISHES I was JUST crabby right now..

So I ask you this diaper companies.. How the hell is it that your diapers can hold my whole damn washing machine top.. yet the time I'm caught out on a nature hike with no where to pee & baby diapers in my backpack you over flow on me?? Huh??

Assholes. I'll stick with cloth.

4 comments:

  1. lmao. I so knew you would blog about this.
    Sposies suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahaha... I am so glad I am not the only one who tried to pee on a diaper once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh yes ... i tried TWO sposies and still soaked myself ... sheesh ...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.