Monday, April 27, 2009

Hotel for Dogs

I recently got the chance to review Hotel For Dogs. I had seen previews, but of course, I don't get to go to the movies much!

It came personalized for us, with Echo right on the front cover! Too cute..

I popped it in when Andy asked for the "Doggy Movie" and wrapped up my dishes while listening to it in the other room..

I came in about 10 minutes into it to watch & plopped down on the couch.

As an avid dog lover, I could have just watched all the cute pooches!! I have to say, by the end of the movie, the kids we're running a'muck & I was glued to the couch watching this adorable movie!

Check out the press release for Hotel for Dogs...

"The hilarious family comedy HOTEL FOR DOGS finds a new home on April 28, 2009 when it arrives on DVD and Blu-ray from Paramount Home Entertainment. Starring Emma Roberts (Nancy Drew), Jake T. Austin (“Wizards of Waverly Place”), Don Cheadle (Ocean’s 11), Lisa Kudrow (“Friends”) and Kevin Dillon (“Entourage”), the exciting and inspiring animal adventure shows just how far friendship and imagination can take you. When two orphans find themselves in a foster home with a strict “no pets” policy, they set out to find a home for their canine companion and end up creating a haven for all the strays in the city. Filled with loveable dogs and ingenious kids, HOTEL FOR DOGS has the kind of pedigree that the whole family can enjoy."

And its all so true! I absolutely loved this movie!!! The dogs, the ideas, the inventions, the perfect ending.. It was a perfect family movie. Andy liked it because of the dogs, of course but I think as the boys get older, this will be a family favorite because you laugh, you worry & you might POSSIBLY even tear up a tiiinnyy bit. I cant be sure as sometimes my eyes just water.

Hotel for Dogs will be released on DVD & Blu Ray April 28th but one of you can win a copy of your own!!

Enter by doing the following, one comment per item ( leave any links I need in a comment!)

-Follow Me
-Follow me on Twitter
-Tweet about this Giveaway, you can tweet daily, just link me for each Tweet you do!
-Follow me on RSS feed.
-Blog about this Giveaway.

I'll pick a winner using Random.org on the day after the release! April 30th. Good Luck!

22 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this yet. Might be a good birthday present for Brody!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took Skye to see this movie in theaters, and I am not sure who liked it more...her or me. It was super cute, and she sat through most of it (with only two potty breaks) which is AMAZING for a two year old, especially her, so that tells you what she thought of this movie
    I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tweeted on twitter @ lovemy2doggies.

    I would leave the link but don't know how to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. juliek1994@aol.comApril 27, 2009 at 9:39 PM

    My movie guy would love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom wanted to take Gianna to see this in the theater when it came out. I however, being knocked up and cranky didn't think taking a 2 year old to the movies would be wise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boys loved this movie!! I follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tweeted again for you @ http://twitter.com/lovemy2doggies/status/1644223507

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new follower. http://BizzarroSupermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tweeted again.

    http://twitter.com/lovemy2doggies/status/1650373688

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tweeted today.

    http://twitter.com/lovemy2doggies/status/1658679845

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tweeted again today. Happy Friday!!

    http://twitter.com/lovemy2doggies/status/1671793097

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tweeted again today. Happy Saturday!!

    http://twitter.com/lovemy2doggies/status/1681645883

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following your cute little self!! Mostly because our kids are going to get married (don't tell Journey!!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joined Twitter and am following! KatieQ89123

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.