Monday, April 27, 2009

EAD Designs



A year or so ago I found out about vinyl designs for walls. I loved the concept, they're removable, they aren't doing to damage the walls, they're all around great.. but.. they aren't too affordable & what if they don't have what your looking for??

Now they do. E.A.D Designs has affordable designs, phrases, logos & you can even get a customized personal package made just to your wants! How amazing is that?? ?
You know that one spot in your house, the one you want to add something to, but just haven't found the right item yet? Look no further.. EAD Designs has whatever you need to fill that void on your wall..

Look what they did for me!

Before-




After-




..Wow.. my mirror is REALLY dirty huh?? Yikes!!! Mike put the design up for me & it didn't take but a few minutes, easy as pie he said, and it looks gorgeous!!! We've already had compliments on it from, well, the only 2 people who have visited since its been up. I love just looking at it, it sparks Mike to sing the country song "All because 2 people fell in love..." randomly through out the day while puts a smile on every ones face no matter the mood.

One reader will win a $25 gift certificate for EAD Designs!!! Here is how to enter-

1-Visit EAD. Tell me what you would spend your $25 on!
2- Sign up to follow their blog! ( I will be checking!)

After you complete those, you can get extra entries by doing the following-

-Follow me-
-Follow me on Twitter
-Tweet about this giveaway!
-Put my button on your blog! Leave me a link so I can check!

36 comments:

  1. Oh I have been wanting some of these for a while. There is more than one thing I would spend that $25 on! The "Always Kiss you Goodnight" would be a start. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would get the Inspire definition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love vinyl deco! I would spend my $25 on the Family Clock Face! I have the PERFECT place for it in my new home! :)

    Going to follow...on twitter too...and do a little tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put your button on my blog! :)
    http://stampyscrappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I am following their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am following you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twittered here:
    http://twitter.com/JustForMeAndYou/status/1632581526

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your button is on my blog here:
    http://justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the one that says "May this home be blessed with the laughter of children, the warmth of close family, hope for the future, and fond memories of the past.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I love Vinyl for walls, seriously LOVE IT.
    I have so many things I want to buy, and I think this blog post just got me in BIG trouble :X
    But I would buy "Always Kiss me Goodnight" or something to put at the head of my bed since we have NO HEADBOARD.
    I also am following their blog now, that is what I have to do for this entry right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would start off with getting the " Grandkids welcome- Parents by appointment" for my mom. She's in dier need of decor in her house. And she would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. (I noticed another Megan posted, but this is a different Megan!)
    I really like their kitchen sayings, particularly the "Life is too short to drink cheap coffee" and "Give us this day our daily bread." I already follow their blog
    Thank you! vancy31[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm following you now too!

    Thanks, vancy31[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  14. And I posted your button on my blog here:
    http://unconventional-comfort.blogspot.com/

    Thanks, vancy31[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the "Miracles Happen to Those Who Believe" quote/design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have your button : ).
    www.jenzrb238.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have 4 kids and I would love to get one of the growth charts. I think they are so cute. I also follow EAD.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I tweeted about this giveaway
    hkey0605

    And do we get a separate entry for following the EAD blog or is that included in the the first entry?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay and I am following the EAD blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't decide which one I would want!! I really like the All because two people fell in love one, but I love so many others too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have been looking for a site like this so we can do the kids rooms. I would buy all different butterflies because the girls want to paint there room and then have butterflies everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.