Friday, April 3, 2009

Baby Dipper bowl & spoon set

I got the chance to try out this awesome Baby Dipper bowl & spoon set recently.


I don't know about you, but I am a scraper, I will chase that last bit out of the bowl for my kids, they also will chase their bowl all over the table trying to get the last bit out for themselves!! I personally am a bad mom & do "eat and run" half the time I will be holding one boy as I try to feed the other. I slowly lose my mind as I disasterously make a HUGE mess juggling kids, bowls, spoons. Ugh!

The Baby Dipper eliminates the food/spoon/bowl chasing catastrophe! It knocks out that need for 2 hands & its the first one handed eating system I've ever seen!

It's a triangular shapes, round cornered ..bowl.. I know, that's hard to phrase. But look at it..I mean, have YOU ever seen anything like it? Nope,me neither!I almost cant even put it into words..

So let me put it into something other than words...


It's funny, watching the actual video myself,reminds me of how much we LOVE this bowl! Did you see him banging the spoon into it? Ryan, as we all know, is not a small boy. He's kind of a beast. The plastic at the bottom helps it stay put, not slide around, yet it isn't a suction, so they don't get frustrated & CAN pick it up ( as we all saw!) if they want to. I didn't care for the spoon at first, it was hard to hold for myself, but then after seeing it in Ryans hand, it all clicked.. Ahhhh.. The curve of the handle may not be perfect for my adult hand , but it sure fits exactly for a new solo feeder!!


Mike, who of course, is almost done with his Mechanical Engineering degree, was using the bowl & he said " Wow.. whoever made this is really smart! I mean, I thought it would be just a bowl, but the design makes alot of sense! It's just, easy to use!"

Want to know what else I LOVE about this Baby Dipper?? The creator, Barbara, is a mother of not one, but TWO sets of twins!!! She found herself annoyed with the bowls & feeding utensils on the market for her kids and set out to create one of her own and thus, The Baby Dipper was born!! I love finding moms who get ana idea & make it happen. It is SUCH an inspiration, and Barbara herself is as sweet as they come!

So check them out.. Baby Dipper The price just went down to $9.99! Thats a deal for a bowl AND spoon you will use time & time again. Plus, its Phthalate-free AND lead free. Something every mom wants in their childrens items!!

However, one of my lucky readers will win a set for themselves!! You can enter several, or all these different ways, just be sure to leave contact information, so if you win, I can let you know!!!

Random.org will pull a winner on April 11th!

-Tell me what you love about the Baby Dipper.

-Follow me.

-Follow me on Twitter

-Tweet about this giveaway!

- Purchase a Baby Dipper of your own & get FIVE entries into the contest!

24 comments:

  1. I love how the spoon is curved just right to fit in baby's little chubby hands!! Very cool set!

    thewondermomma(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a follower!

    thewondermomma(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on twitter {thewondermomma}

    thewondermomma(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/wondermomma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a scraper, too, chasing that last little bit of food, so I love the shape of this bowl! Seems like it would be very helpful in scraping/chasing, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryan is sooooooooo cute! (misch)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also a follower...that sounds so scary...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to try something like this. Andy has a severe habit of turning the spoon upside down when it goes to his mouth. So alllll the food ends up on the plate or his shirt @@

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a follower! Nah more of a muffintop groupie yeah groupie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I am a twitter groupie too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shape is so unique and beautiful! I love the colors and the PRICE! How cheap is that?! Love that it's lead free too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ellie tries to feed herself, but its hard when its yogurt. I love how the bowl wont go anywhere and it would be easy for her to get the food out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this type of stuff! Ruby will be needing some dishes/silverware in a few months and this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following you on twitter as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that the bowl doesn't move and doesn't have the suction ( that never works anyways!). The shape is cool too!


    star790623@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh and on twitter too. I forgot I signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AH, I think this would be perfect for Emily. She drives ME nuts when she can't get the last bits of food out of her bowl. lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like that it is dishwasher safe. My daughter is starting solids now and this would be a bowl that could grown with her.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.