Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby Bistro Brands

Boy, starting solids with a baby is so difficult for a picky mom. You want only the best, your worried about allergies, starting foods to early, not starting them soon enough, what to do first & those are just the things Grandma told you about, forgettabout what the pediatrician, your best friend, mother in law & aunts have to say!

Then of course, the picky baby, that was my Andy, heck its STILL my Andy!!


I worry all the time "Is he getting enough? What will he eat if he wont eat this?? i better get more vitamins since he's not eating anything lately!!!"


The Baby Bistro Brands takes all the hard questions, all the FAQs and all the knowledge that everyone provides & puts it in a perfect little box. Everything from facts about allergenic foods, to food safety, to information on organic eating all the way to menu ideas, recipes, interesting "Did you Know" facts to ideas of ways to have fun, be physical, get exercise & enterain your children. PS- They have desserts too!!!






I got to try out the Toddler Bistro Box, for ages 1-3 and I am in love. I wish I'd found this when Andy was 6 months old because I can with out a doubt say, he would NOT be the picky eater he is, and I would have less stress lines on my face from all the worrying & research I stayed up late doing.



One of my favorite features is the Nutrient Needs.. It lists pounds ( for your child of course) and how many calories, grams of fat,protein, carbs & fiber they should be getting daily.Wow! There is also a simplified shopping guide, so you know exactly what to buy. Goodness,my lists will be alot more organized with these perfect note cards!

The recipes are great, versions of things everyone loves, and things people have never tried but will love. They also feature toddler tendancies & ways to deal with them.( Helloooo sneaky mom!) This is even ideal for vegans!

I love to cook, I almost went to culinary school! I have to say, with the Toddler Bistro Box, and a hungry baby like Ryan, this next year or 2 is going to be SO much fun trying all these amazing recipes out. And who knows..maybe Andy will become a foodie too!!! ;-)
Check out Baby Bistro Brands Baby & Toddler Boxes, I bet you'll love them as much as we do!

1 comment:

  1. Oh- how PERFECT is this? I've been looking for something like this. Especially with Nicholas- the almost three year old who is going to eat me out of house and home...I sometimes worry if he's eating TOO much. And soon enough Erik will be eating, too!

    You rock, Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.