Thursday, April 16, 2009

Azur


Everyone knows "Wear Sunscreen" for the obvious reasons, but until I had children of my own, I had NO idea what was actually IN sunscreen. Yikes. I've found myself weighing the risk of a sunscreen aghainst the risks of the sun damage & havent been sure which is worse!


Lucily, there is a new solution. Azur Advanced Pro Cellular Sunscreen.
Have you ever read the back of one of your sunscreens?


Homosalate, Octisalate, Oxybenzone.. all sorts of HUGE words that I cant even pronounce. Everyone is so worried about their hair produucts or the shampoo they use on their child, what about sunscreen?

Octisalate falls into a catagory that's link to organ system toxcicity from being absored through the skin. Homosalate causes endocrine disruption and has an echnaced skin absorption, not something you want sinking into your body, rapidly or at all!

I know, what are these things?? All the big words..let me help simplify it.



Yikes.. I dont want that stuff on my kids OR myself!!! Now, with Azur sunscreen, you can have a safe,water resistant protection but you can also add helpful ingrediants to your skin, like Aloe, and Vitamins A, C & E!
Its a smooth, creamy, non sticky formula that only has the slightest citrus smell, and thats from Tangerine Essence added into Azur. Its safe for children too!
Check out Azur, and give your familys skin the protection it deserves with none of the scary side effects of a typical sunscreen. You'll be thankful you did!

1 comment:

  1. I need to look into this. We go through sunscreen like crazy here. :X

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.