Saturday, March 21, 2009

Small Talk Six

" 6 things you love or hate about springtime"

1- Love/Hate maple tree seed pods-
I remember being forced to pick their little mini trees out of the ground every spring by my mother.It was awful. Now, as an adult, I'm kind of twisted & like it!!!

Photobucket

2- FLOWERS!!! My favorites all come out!!
Lily of the Valley-
Photobucket


Peonies-
Photobucket

Lilacs-
Photobucket


3- The SMELL of spring!!!!!!

man i can smell it i have no nose Pictures, Images and Photos

4- Opening the windows!!!

Photobucket

5- Getting the hell out of the HOUSE!

Photobucket

6- Knowing SUMMER is coming!!!

summer quotee Pictures, Images and Photos

For more Small Talk, visit Momdot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.