Saturday, March 14, 2009

Small Talk Six 3/14


Todays Small Talk Six is 6 things you love, that are green.


1- My eyes. They are my best feature & my favorite thing about myself!

Photobucket

2- Green OLIVES!
green olives Pictures, Images and Photos


3- Mrs Myers Basil Cleanser. Its green being eco friendly, the bottle is green & the plant it smells like is also green!!!


Photobucket

4-Christmas Trees!! FRESH yummy pine-y Christmas trees!


Photobucket

5-Green grass! Especially after living in Florida, I LOVE fresh cut green grass to smell, long soft Grass to lay in & wiggle my toes in & of course, the beautiful color just to look at & enjoy ( with out being eaten alive by ants!!!)
green Pictures, Images and Photos

6- Indoor plants. Like my spider plant here! I LOVE plants in the house, it feels homier, fresher, cleaner & more sophisticated!



For more Small Talk Six, check out Momdot!

9 comments:

  1. I forgot about green olives. Yummy! I think I'm all out or I would eat some right now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome List , I love your eyes they ar so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of fresh cut grass, but I always get eaten up by bugs! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have pretty eyes. :) mmmm Olives! You are the first to list that so far. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody loves grass! :)

    Join me for Saturday Secrets
    www.thepacifistmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot about Christmas trees but love those too! I also love house plants; however, I can not keep them alive or keep the dogs from destroying them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww you're so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.