Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sinupret Winners!!

Sorry I didnt get to post this yesterday, it was a looonngg day..Here are my 5 Sinupret for Kids winners!!!

23-
Jen said...
23

Following!
March 16, 2009 4:04 PM

4-
Mudshrimps said...
4

I learned they have been around for 75 years....woot!
March 16, 2009 11:11 AM


6-
Kimi said...
6

ok here is something I found out... That it's made up from European Elder, Common Sorrel, Cowslip, European Vervain and Gentian Violet.I thought GV was just for Thrush.... no really lol. learn something new every day.
March 16, 2009 11:45 AM



31-
95 % of ENTs recommend it!!!You know my email =)Rachel

13-
Jess said...
13

Supports a healthy immune system :D
March 16, 2009 12:45 PM


Congratulations Amber, Jen, Jess, Rachel & Kimi! I will be emailing all of you for your mailing addresses so Sinupret can get your prizes out to you!!!

Thanks to Sinupret for kids, and everyone who entered!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm excited! : ) Thanks for doing all these cool giveaways!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.