Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oh Shit.

LITERALLY. And my shit, yes, I do mean POOP.

I'd like to tell you a story.

YES MOM! I AM blogging about it!!

Today I gave Ryan a little naked time..Little man had a bit of a rash.

Andy wakes up, both kids are in a great happy mood. Mom goes to grab the mail..

Literally, I walked from the back door, to the mail box & back.

Andy tells me "You go get Ryne!" .. Ah, Ryan shut himself in the bedroom, he does this often..

Open door..

..What,what is that..where did you get,,Chocol.. Oh.. Oh..NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I followed the tiny turds & shitty foot prints to see Ryan sitting on the floor, with a gigantic POOP stuck to the bottom of his foot ( thus the tracks!) and see Ryan's little chubby fist ..full of poo..going to his mouth..

OMFG.

Poor kid, I yanked him up so quick & tried to wipe his hands so fast he didn't know WHAT hit him! I tossed the poor boy in the shower & LUCKILY Mike walked through the door to help me rinse him quickly.

Poor Ryan, he then sat there, looking ashamed.. although I said "I think he was just more pissed he wont get to enjoy his own poop again!"


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! I am sure glad ya got him before he had his "snack".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, A did this MORE THAN ONCE. W.T.F.??!! I don't think she meant to eat the poop, but it was on her hand and she's a thumbsucker. So. You know. Lemme tell you. A toddler with a dirty sanchez....that just ain't right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I have had the week from *ahem* and that just sent me into the biggest fit of the giggles.. I am sorry to laugh but WOW. you poor thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.. sorry.. LOL. Ahem, I mean.. really sorry. But seriously.. that is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! But LOL too! Mine has done a lot of disgusting things with poop, but never tried to eat it! Ew! Ew! Ew! Love your blog. Where the heck did you find that picture?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.