Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mechanical Bunny

I am a mother of 2 boys, they are 21 months apart & the oldest isnt even 3 yet.

Apparently I'm also a wife, a woman & lots of other things that tend to get pushed to the back burner as well. I often forget that I'm still Claire, not JUST Mom.




I came across Mechanical Bunny and saw clothes than reminded me, I'm still a wife, and a woman too!!!! From dresses, to skirts, to shirts, Mechanical Bunny has it all. And by all, I mean, super hot clothes people. Their goth, punk, victorian,skull inspired clothes to bring out the funky in your monkey!! I know that I personally LOVE certian items that arent so "me" in terms of types of clothing, but Mechanical Bunny works the goth/rocker look in, in a way that people who never thought of themselves as goth, or rockers can wear & love.

I got the super awesome opportunity to try a Tartan Tunic Dress. Okay.. that model is super cute.. please remember the first line in this blog.. And no, I'm not expecting baby 3, its just a food baby. Thats all. And no, I dont have makeup on, sorry for scaring you!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

This one, I just had to include, I tried to take a picture of myself using the smile detector. Still havent figured out to turn the smile detection DOWN..obviously.
Photobucket

Yeah. Okay. I may not be super model status but I FELT hot as could be!! This dress is silky smooth material, it just slides right on comfortably as can be. It has a tie in the back, so you can adjust your looseness or tightness on it as need be, and you can pull the front shut if you arent into showing off the girls.

I wore it over jeans, over leggings and just alone as a dress. Mike liked it most as a dress( of course) but due to my height, I wont be wearing it with out pants outside of the house anytime soon!! I think I liked it over jeans best for a warmer look, but for when the weather heats up, leggings are super cute too. Ooh..I wonder if I could find red ones..... THAT would be cute!!!

This dress is adorable, its well made & Mechanical Bunny, is the perfect company to give us moms a little reminder.. we're not JUST moms. We're still hot ladies too!!!!



One of my readers can take home this dress for themselves! It comes in S-M-L & will make you feel GORGEOUS just like it did me! I'll draw my winner using Random.org on April 4th.


I have several ways for you to enter,

1-Go to Mechanical Bunny, and link me to an item that you love, and tell me why.

2- Tell me why you need this dress! Will it make you feel like a hottie, or do you have a date coming up you could wear it to??

Extra Entries-

-Tweat about this giveaway & get one extra entry ( Link me!)

-For an additional FIVE entries, make a purchase from Mechanical Bunny, let me know so I can get the information to qualify you!

33 comments:

  1. http://www.mechanicalbunny.com/oscmax/with-black-polka-rockabilly-dress-p-681.html
    That dress.. and why b/c it is just super super cute :)... Too bad it says fits great up to a C cup.... darn D girls :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.mechanicalbunny.com/oscmax/sexy-black-rose-lace-halter-dress-p-803.html

    Umm because my boobs would look totally hot in that ;) Tee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.mechanicalbunny.com/oscmax/pink-star-studded-belt-p-685.html

    I love this because my FAVORITE color is pink and my middle name is Star hence why I LOOOOOOOOVE stars :) It is totally cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!

    I just fell in love with this: http://www.mechanicalbunny.com/oscmax/with-black-polka-rockabilly-dress-p-681.html

    And, totally tickled that they have maternity. Not that I have a need for that, anytime soon. At all. Nope.

    -Danielle(Correlle@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, why I need this dress? It's super cute! I love that tunic style (for wearing over jeans, I'm also way too tall to wear them as dresses), and it also helps that I have a long waist so tunic style "shirts" give me the length that I need to keep covered up. Also, I find them hard to find in stores at a reasonable price. Or I'm just too distracted by the girls to really look.

    -Danielle(Correlle@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I NEED this dress, b/c I also forget all the time that I can be someone other than mom... and for the first time in 6 years I am only nursing one baby and only at night....so I can dress up now ... some maybe.... and my hubby would probably think it was hot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok well I need this because I AM a rocker goth mom!! That dress would look so HOT on a pregnant me!!!!! I do not ever going anywhere to dress up so I just dress up around the house for the hell of it!! I have been known to wear full glitter makeup and skank shirt while cleaning the house. That dress needs to be MINE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Claire...I need that dress for multiple reasons... 1) I think my giant nursing boobs just might fit into it and look pretty spectacular. 2) It appears that it might just help conceal my not so amazing post baby belly 3) I too am tall and enjoy wearing dresses like that over jeans because I sure as hell can't get away with wearing them by themselves because my ass will hang out. 4) I am super cool and need a super cool new dress :)

    Janae

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since ummm this dress isn't exactly plus sized friendly I want to use my entry for Jess. Being pregnant I know she can use a picker upper and what better than a hot little dress (plus would love to see pics of her in it hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a cute dress... I would love it since I never get to wear dresses anymore and my husband would be very impressed if I wore that dress on a date night :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh and here is what I loved on that site. Seems everyone else loved the same thing. The site is cool and they have some .... um.. interesting clothing :)
    http://www.mechanicalbunny.com/oscmax/with-black-polka-rockabilly-dress-p-681.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Claire, I NEED that dress! Mama, I've lost 100lbs and would totally look hot in that dress! Not nearly as hot as you look mama but pretty damn good if I do say so myself;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this Rockabilly dress is really cute:
    http://www.mechanicalbunny.com/oscmax/with-black-polka-rockabilly-dress-p-681.html

    I need a cute little dress like the tartan dress to remind me that I'm a woman. After putting on 20 pounds, I've fallen into a bad habit of just wearing T-shirts and jeans every day. I miss dressing cute and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Black Asian Cheongsam Dress
    http://www.mechanicalbunny.com/oscmax/black-asian-cheongsam-dress-p-351.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1) This jacket is wayyyyy cute, too = http://www.mechanicalbunny.com/oscmax/black-velvet-gothic-lolita-victorian-jacket-p-742.html

    2) I so need some new clothes - all my $ gets spent on my kids & not me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1415487716

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://www.mechanicalbunny.com/oscmax/black-velvet-gothic-lolita-victorian-jacket-p-742.html
    I love this jacket because it would looks so good on me.I really fell in love with it
    they have the cutest clothes

    ReplyDelete
  19. That dress is so cute on you! I also have two kids under three! Whew, they are exhausting. I NEED that dress for two occassions. My BFF bought me tickets to the Britney Spears contest for my birthday (that's one way to make me feel young, I guess) and I need to look superhot! And my husband comes home in a couple weeks after FOUR MONTHS away on business, so I want to get all dolled up to welcome him home! Now I'm off to check out Mechanical bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I found the black and white diagonal striped top very attractive. I am a big fan of black and white.Thanks for having the wonderful giveaway.

    dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this!

    http://www.mechanicalbunny.com/oscmax/gray-plaid-bondage-dress-p-716.html

    Naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I neeeeeeed this dress because I've got NOTHING to wear! I've lost 65lbs in a year & absolutely nothing in my closet fits me. It's so frustrating to feel so great about losing weight but still looking like crap because my clothing hangs on me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tweet! http://twitter.com/EileenHauck

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh I love the Tartan!! I would love to win this because being a stay at home mom, and the way the economy is, I can't really afford to buy nice things for me... I have to make sure my son is taken care of and of course hubby... so I'm always last. This would just make me smile and feel good, so I hope you choose me :) My fav. item is the tartan top, but this one is second:
    http://www.mechanicalbunny.com/oscmax/reddish-terra-cotta-witchy-goth-with-beaded-front-p-819.html?osCsid=1j7ortiq4gr2uilgup454g7ht5

    crystal adkins
    crystal72206@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like the Skull Rocker Chic Tee! It looks comfy and like something I could wear out shopping or to the park!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I NEED this because I literally don't own own even one dress! I lost 10 pounds...I think I could pull of a dress lol!
    Also being a stay at home mom I never getto wear more than jeans & a tee...i would love to feel feminine & pretty again!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I need this gorgeous dress to give myself a boost of self-confidence on an upcoming date! I've been out of the game for so long, that I'm just not sure what to wear or how to act. This beutiful dress would give me an edge for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I don't know who would like this more...my husband or me. I love it, it's so lacy and beautiful.

    http://www.mechanicalbunny.com/oscmax/sexy-black-rose-lace-halter-dress-p-803.html

    cdziuba@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/cdziuba/status/1423964739

    cdziuba@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I need this because I really haven't been shopping in ages, and it would totally lift my spirits to win it! cdziuba@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. This dress is beautiful! http://www.mechanicalbunny.com/oscmax/black-asian-cheongsam-dress-p-351.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have a hot date in a couple of weeks that would put this dress to great use!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love to have: Emerald Blue Shawl Collar Wrap Shirt Plus Size

    This is such a pretty shirt and color.

    Thanks for the fun!
    Christine
    The IE Mommy
    theiemommy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.