Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lets Talk Perfume

Lets Talk Perfume. Do you have a favorite???


I dont know if I could pick just one, so I'm going to pick three.


1- Clinique Happy TO BE.








They actually dont make it any longer, and for that I am SO sad. It was the first bottle (and come to think of it..only..) of perfume Mike got me. I cant wear it with out memories flooding back of our first apartment, the start of our love, and with out just feeling gorgeous!!


2- Burberry Brit.







I cant even describe it, if you havent smelled it. Your missing OUT.




3- Armani Aqua Di Gio.

I just have to say, I loved this cologne before it was popular. And now every Tom, Dick & Harry wears it, but its STILL a favorite!!!


Whats your favorite perfume?? Take a sec & Talk Perfume with me!

6 comments:

  1. My favorite perfume of all time, is L'Eau Par Kenzo. I first bought it when I was stationed in Korea. It is actually really hard to find, shoot I searched it up on your link and couldn't find it lol. But it just has such a light scent that oh man hmmmmmm lol.

    http://www.kenzousa.com/fragrances/fragrances-womensfragrances-bybrand-leauparkenzopourfemme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont do perfumeanymore. It is too strong for me. I prefer body sprays. =) I have had Love Spell for years and it is one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I have quite a few favorites, and all three of yours are on my list! And I didn't know they didn't make Happy to Be anymore!!! My #1 fave is Armani Mania, followed by Burberry Brit, and then Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. I also enjoy Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder and Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my 2 faves are burberry touch and armani's the one. love you! misch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love Clinque's Happy too! I wish they still made it. Now I'm all about anything Love Spell. Good thing Gina and Pamela can make me products in that scent. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.