Thursday, March 19, 2009

Amber Winner!!!

Alright ladies & gents..I'm ready to draw my winner for the Inspired by Finn contest!!!


I had 15 comments and the lucky winner is number....


Result: 7


Which would be..

Stephanie said...

7

I'm a follower! I gave my friend at work a necklace for her little man (from Inspired By Finn)! I can't wait to order some more for own baby-to-be! (If the baby is a girl, I'm going to get matchy ones for me!)

And I must say..No one is more deserving!!!! Yay Stephanie!!!!! I'll be contacting you shortly & thanks to everyone who entered & remember to keep using MUFFINTOPS to save 20% on your order at Inspired by Finn!!!

And thank you, Kate, for the fabulous giveaway!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats...she will love hers! I got mine today (for the baby) and now I need one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks so much! I already e-mailed with Kate! A nice round milk and butter necklace is going to adorn my neck! Maybe it will help me sleep through the night! I'm also going to get a matching one for the baby, no matter whether its a boy or a girl! Hee hee! Thanks for the awesome give away!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.