Thursday, March 26, 2009

Action Canyon!

Ohh Thomas the Train.

Boy oh boy..

Andy had no interest in Thomas until Mom made the silly mistake of trying to shove it on him after hearing how much other moms children LOOVEE Thomas..

Now Andy has Percy, his havorite. Percy "has big stinky poops" Percy needs a bath. Percy is ALSO cheeky!

You name it, Percy does it. Andy told me "I dont wear a shirt..I needa PERCY shirt" yesterday..and has not forgotten today, sadly.

Well its Andys lucky day, check out Momdot for this AWESOME Thomas Giveaway!!! I know I'll be obsessively stalking trying to win a fabulous new Action Canyon!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Claire, thanks for posting about this. I could just imagine my Andy winning this. He would freak. Gotta love our Andy's lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.