Friday, February 27, 2009

Whats New!

So, I just wanted to let anyone reading this that some new stuff is going to be coming up shortly!
My blog will be getting an awesome new makeover done by Susan over at Blog Design by Susan



Blog Designs by Susan

I will also be starting a new feature every month. I will be promoting a WAHM of the month. Thats a Work At Home Mom, for those of you who dont know. I'll be writing a review of their store, products & talking about about each of them & will feature either a giveaway for a product of theirs, or a special discount code you can use for a price break on their site, or maybe even both! You'll just have to check it out and see.

I'll also be hosting a few give aways shortly! If your kids like music.. or you have tons of purses that you just cant seem to get organized, you will definately want to see what I have in store for you.

So, follow me, or book mark this site,follow me on Twitter, do whatever you have to do to get back here over the next month while some changes take place!

Love, Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.