Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This is where you tell me I'm NOT crazy.

Every mother thinks her child is the most amazing thing since Hersheys Easter Eggs. Lets face it.

I am here, seeking the opinion of strangers, friends & family alike to find out.

Am I CRAZY in love with my child, or is he ACTUALLY just really advanced?

So, I'm going to tell you a little about why I think Ryan is super baby, and then if your willing, go to the poll on the Right side of my blog & vote.

-Ryan is 10 months old. He will be 11 months March 15th.
-Ryan has been walking since he was 8 months old.
-Ryan has been RUNNING since he was 9 months old.
-Ryan holds play cups to his mouth & "slurps" like I do, when Andy "makes me coffee" and then offers it to my mouth & makes the slurps for me.
- Ryan races cars on the floor in a back & forth motion & says "rrruuuurrrr" to mimic his brother saying "Wroom"
-Did I mention he RUNS?
-Ryan can crawl on AND off of both the couch & a low bed.
-Ryan pets the animals, not smacks, but will walk to them & run his hands down their back.
-Ryan has read the book Moby Dick.. KIDDING! Just seeing if your paying attention!!
-Ryan can push & pull a car ( like this one) from room to room.
-He picks up his toys & carries them from room to room, large toys, this one is the most common.
-Is the size of an average 24 month old ( according to growth charts by the AMA)
-Ryan also pushes my kitchen chairs through out the kitchen.


So! What do you think..is he a super baby, or am I just an overly proud mama??? Vote if you wish, comments are also appreciated!! =)

5 comments:

  1. I said not really, but good for him anyway, BECAUSE, it sounds like he's a HEALTHY, WELL-LOVED, taken care of baby boy! Congrats on such a smart little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds like he's doing great! A very fun, busy (keeps mom on her toes) little guy I'm sure!! He sounds a lot like my 4 year old! and the size of a 24 month old? wow, your boys have an awesome mama taking care of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said yes! Because my nephews are the cutest, smartest, sweetest little boys ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course he is special! Kayden was doing much of that around the same time. He started walking at 9 months though. Ryan is definitely advanced for his age and you should be really proud!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never met one that wasn't a super baby!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.