Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The things a mama hears..

..Over a newly well placed moniter in her 2 year olds room.

(Last night Andy was constipated, I was trying to show him not to "push the big turd out" ..he kept saying "Big turds comin, big turds comin!!!!" And getting really upset.. so..I was helping, not being creepy & weird.)

Kids are playing with cars in the bedroom, I flip on the reciever in the kitchen & hear,


((grunt)) Ooh ooh!! Ryne.. I's poopin a BIG turd. ((grunt grunt)) REALLY big turds a comin... uugghh uggghh ((grunt grunt)) Poopin turd Ryne.. I gotta BIG poop comin!! Gotta push it, gotta get it out!! ((grunt grunt))



AHHH HHAAA!! I'm sorry.. we find poops & farts hilarious in this house ( although, Mike recently revealed it isnt so funny when strangers are farting..its just gross & smells bad.. "Family farts are the only ones that are funny" he now says..)
So to hear Andys little voice telling Ryan all about what was going on in his diaper, was ppreettyy funny, to be perfectly honest.

Yep. Thats all.. someone tell me I'm not the only one who finds this amusing??

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, you're not the only one! Hey, when you become a Mom, your days are centered around poop and farts. You might as well make the best of it;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not the only one. I find it hilarious when Evie walking, stops, farts and then goes about her business like it never happened. =) Fart jokes will always be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I remember when my oldest was little and still in diapers and we saw her looking very...serious. I asked her if she was poopin and she goes, "grunt...Noooooooooo!". LMAO! Ok honey, yeah right....you stink! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! I swear every other conversation in our house has to do with bodily fluids are gases.lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.