Wednesday, February 4, 2009

That sums it up well!


Yeah.. I'd say that sums my feelings up puureettyyyy well!
Heres the deal. See that---> right there?? Look at the bottom..
"Cyanide & Happiness" I think thats funny. I think things are funny that other people dont. I like to drop the F bomb, often. If one of my in laws has something stuck up their ass, I'll probably share it with the world, RIGHT HERE. If Mike leaves the toilet seat up or doesnt help me clean up when I ask him to, I'm going to bitch about it.If I decide to tell the world how trashy I think moms that go on reality TV really are, you'll find that here as well!
I am just going to be ME. So.. if your easily offended, or there is a possibility you dont want to hear about how shitty I ACTUALLY think you/he/she/it/that/they are.. you should probably click that little X in the top right hand corner about NOW.
Mikes sister found a PRIVATE blog I wrote several years ago. At the time, I was very depressed, living 1300 miles from my friends & family, coping with a husband who was caring for his family while his step dad died, and I was pregnant. There was someone who in my eyes, went out of their way to be rude & hurtful to me every time I saw them. I wrote a vent about it privately on my MySpace blog, and that blog was printed off & given to the person it was about.
I've been blogging on Away in Arooba for awhile, but really, that needs to stick to family & kids. No more babbles from me late night, no silly product reviews, no bitching about Mike & his (literal) shit. Since that violating experience I've learned alot about people.
As a teenager I couldnt wait for high school to END. I'm 25.. and I will stand by the fact til I die, that I am entirely sure even that 128 year old woman is sitll picking up her phone calling Maude like "Awwhh HELL no, did you hear the latest about Gladys???" Anyone can grow up in AGE, but in maturity... not so much. I've learned this from friends, from family, from the internet, from books, from random cashiers at local stores, from my waitress out to eat, to a bar tender, to in laws, to "so called friends" I cant count how & where I've learned since becoming a wife & a mother how basically, shitty some people are. Believe me, I am as CLOSE to perfect as they come, but however, I still have a very very very FEW small flaws. However, I like to think that I'm reasonably mature, understanding & not a whiney bitch.
Can I be a whiney bitch?? I'm sure when I'm yelling at Mike to pick up his fucking socks he would say yes, I am. But I whine with dignity in my own home, at people who cant get away from me & my anger, I'm not extending my bitchiness to people just because I am a spoiled brat & can do so. Thankyouverymuch.
Here's the point of all this people.. I'm not going to hold it in. I'm going to tell it like it is. A very very long time ago, my sister made the mistake of telling me the phrase "Its my way or the highway" And as far as this blog goes.. I'll be saying whatever comes my way. And I will not apologize for whatever debris comes out in the mean time. No, I'd never purposefully write something to hurt someone, I'm not CRUEL. But if someone hurts me, or upsets me, I plan to use this place to talk about it, to make jokes & to get my feelings out in a constructive, yet entertaining fashion.
So.. dear reader, whoever you are, if you cant handle being ripped on. Please, go far far away, and never return. I can NOT be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
Love!
Claire

5 comments:

  1. Yahooooooooooooooooo!! Let 'er rip, Claire!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 you Claire!!!! Damn people in our lives that think that it is ok to invade our privacy and then get mad at us for what they saw. @@ Writting it out is no different than calling your best friend and bitching about said person! I think writting it out makes me feel better personally. So let it all out dear!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOPP WOOOOPPP glad to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might like this blog better than the other, I already know your a perfect mom! I need to hear all the crazy ranting that lets me believe we are crazy together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I 100% agree with you on this one! You really are such a breath of fresh air!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something nice & pretty & full of compliments.
It makes me feel good about myself.